Electromechanical contracting is defined as electrical work aimed at feeding and fire alarms, acoustics, telephones, network, computer and television, central air-conditioning, ventilation, pipes and mechanical installations, installation of sewage treatment plants and drinking water purification in various governorates, and there are two types of electromechanical contracting, namely:
* Electrical Contracting
– The work of establishing electricity networks (TV, Network, and Sound).
– Earthling System works.
– Installation of panels and dispensers.
– Establish fire alarm networks.
* Mechanical Contracting
-Establishing networks and installing pumps and fire extinguishing systems.
– Central air conditioning (HVAC) works, which are sheet metal, installation of central air conditioning units and air ducts.
– Generators and pumps installations.